Alan K.L. AuBack to Barrister search
Year of call: 2022 (Hong Kong)
Alan is developing a mixed criminal, and civil with emphasis on regulatory and disciplinary practice.
Alan had working experiences in accounting, investment and listing compliance before he pursued his career as Counsel. Alan has been an elected council member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA) since 2019. He served as a member of various regulatory committees within HKICPA. Given his previous experience, Alan is developing a broad criminal and civil practice with emphasis on white-collar crimes and regulatory and disciplinary matters.
Alan is fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
2020, PCLL City University of Hong Kong
2018, Juris Doctor City University of Hong Kong
2007, Master of Accounting, Florida International University
2006, Bachelor of Accounting, Florida International University
2005, Bachelor of Economics, Florida International University
Judicial/Statutory Body or Other Appointments:
Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants:
• Elected Council of HKICPA since 2019
• Governance Committee of HKICPA (2019-2021)
• Professional Conduct Committee of HKICPA since (2019-2021)
• Taxation Faculty Executive Committee of HKICPA since 2019
• Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty Committee of HKICPA since 2019
• Ethics Committee of HKICPA in 2021
• Chairman of Task Force on Legal and Compliance for Accountants in 2021
English, Cantonese and Mandarin