In his upcoming virtual lecture on 19 November 2020 (Thursday) at 5:30 – 7:30 pm (HKT), Stephen K Y Wong will share insights on:
- Interpretation and implementation of the statutory data protection provisions under Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486, Laws of Hong Kong;
- Ethical good governance & stewardship on enhanced data protection prescribed/acknowledged internationally;
- What and how the proper balancing in terms of each of the statutory Exemptions are intended to work.
Click here to register, and you will receive a link to join the virtual lecture.
- Topic: Data exempted from Protection
- Date: 19 November 2020 (Thursday)
- Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Fee: Waived
- Language: English
- CPD points: 2 (The Law Society of Hong Kong)