Andrew Lynn will be considering the principal duties imposed on trustees, addressing certain common misconceptions about trustee decision making, explaining the problems with the current state of the law, and providing practical guidance to trustees on decision-making good practice in the upcoming webinar organised by the Chinese University of Hong Kong as part of its Property Law Seminar Series.
The details are as follows:
- Date: 23 June 2021 (Wednesday)
- Time: 6:00 – 7:00 pm (HKT)
- Mode of delivery: Online via ZOOM
- Registration Deadline: 5:00 pm, 22 June 2021
- * CPD credit is available upon application and subject to accreditation by the Law Society of Hong Kong (currently pending)